Inflatable Kayaker is reader-supported and may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site. Learn more
The Sea Eagle PaddleSki kayak is perhaps one of the most versatile inflatable boats on the market today, essentially incorporating five different boats into a single model. The Sea Eagle PaddleSki is equipped for paddling, motoring, rowing, sailing, and fishing. It is extremely durable and built to last — so much so, that it won’t puncture even with hit with a hammer!
Sea Eagle PaddleSki Review – An Overview
Unlike most inflatable kayaks, the Sea Eagle PaddleSki does not force you to choose which features you want, like most kayaks. Other models usually sacrifice speed and versatility for safety and stability. This is not so with the Sea Eagle PaddleSki. This model features two inflatable tubes that are spaced widely apart. They are capable of cutting through the water while still providing a solid, rigid, and well balanced boat.
The Sea Eagle PaddleSki is also very easy to store and does not require a lot of room or space. When deflated, it is small enough to fit into the trunk of a car, eliminating the need to buy an expensive roof rack or trailer for your vehicle.
There are several standard features of the Sea Eagle PaddleSki which provide safety, stability, durability, and versatility. It is NMMA certified, and features two skegs for directional stability, 6 D-rings to secure seating for one or two passengers, three aluminum yokes for a rigid structure, two rear carry handles and a bow handle, and a wide beam hull design for added stability.
The specifications of this particular model distinguish it from the other lines and inflatable kayak models that Sea Eagle offers. Its spacious interior is 12′ 6″ x 1′ 4″ and it weighs only 41 pounds.
It can hold two adults or up to 650 pounds of cargo in its two chambers. It is constructed from a durable 1000 Denier reinforced material and features recessed one way air valves. The engine capacity is 55 pounds thrust electric or 3 HP gap, and it takes a total of seven minutes to inflate.
Like the other inflatable kayaks featured in our Sea Eagle kayak reviews, the PaddleSki has several different configurations to choose from. In fact, there are a total of seven packages available with this model.
- The Sea Eagle PaddleSki Deluxe Package includes two 7’10” AB30 paddles, two inflatable seats, and a foot pump.
- The Pro Kayak Package contains Two 8′ AB40 Paddles, two tall back seats, a foot pump, and a bow storage bag.
- The Fishing/Motoring Package contains a swivel seat kit, PaddleSki Motormount, 7’10” AB30 paddles, inflatable seat, and foot pump.
- The Paddling/Rowing package contains a rowing frame sliding seat comb, 8′ AB40 paddle, inflatable seat, and foot pump.
- The Motor package contains two 8′ AB40 Paddles, two tall back seats, MinnKota Endura 30, PaddleSki Motormount, foot pump, and bow storage bag.
- The Everything package contains a sail rig, rowing frame sliding seat comb, swivel seat kit for PaddleSki, 8′ AB40 paddle, PaddleSki Motormount, inflatable seat, foot pump, carrybag, and bow storage bag.
- The Ultimate package includes a Torqeedo 1003S, Two 8′ AB40 Paddles, two tall back seats, PaddleSki Center Motormount, foot pump, and bow storage bag.